Our very own Johnathan Merel recently appeared on an episode of the Brian, Ali & Justin Podcast. In the podcast, Johnathan discusses a number of family-law-related matters and questions, including:
- Whether you should get a prenup for your marriage.
- Whether filing for taxes jointly with a step-parent could make you liable for child support.
- How his experience in family law has informed his own decisions in his marriage.
- If there's a difference in how courts handle divorces for men and women.
- Whether he's seen an increase in cases during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- And more!
More About Johnathan Merel, P.C.
For more than two decades, Johnathan Merel has been helping couples resolve divorce cases. For over a decade, the firm he founded - the Law Offices of Johnathan Merel, P.C. - has been a fixture of the Chicago family law community, helping clients resolve a wide range of family law disputes.
Johnathan has a 10.0 Avvo rating and has consistently been named to the Illinois Super Lawyers lists since 2012. He's also received recognition from The National Association of Distinguished Counsel in their Nation's Top One Percent designation, an honor only afforded to the top 1% of attorneys in the U.S.
To work with Johnathan or another attorney at our firm on your case, contact us online or via phone at (312) 487-2795.