Our very own Jonathan Merel recently appeared on an episode of the Brian, Ali & Justin Podcast. In the podcast, Jonathan discusses a number of family-law-related matters and questions, including:
- Whether you should get a prenup for your marriage.
- Whether filing for taxes jointly with a step-parent could make you liable for child support.
- How his experience in family law has informed his own decisions in his marriage.
- If there's a difference in how courts handle divorces for men and women.
- Whether he's seen an increase in cases during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- And more!
You can listen to the podcast here!
More About Jonathan Merel, P.C.
For more than two decades, Jonathan Merel has been helping couples resolve divorce cases. For over a decade, the firm he founded - the Law Offices of Jonathan Merel, P.C. - has been a fixture of the Chicago family law community, helping clients resolve a wide range of family law disputes.
Jonathan has a 10.0 Avvo rating and has consistently been named to the Illinois Super Lawyers lists since 2012. He's also received recognition from The National Association of Distinguished Counsel in their Nation's Top One Percent designation, an honor only afforded to the top 1% of attorneys in the U.S.
To work with Jonathan or another attorney at our firm on your case, contact us online or via phone at (312) 487-2795.